Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Simply Cards and Papercrafts

See, I told you it wouldn't be too long before I posted again :-) I wonder how long i'll keep this up!

Very often, when I create cards for a magazine article, I take a quick nap of them all together for the Editor to scan over, and then I get them in the post and move on to the next project, so I rarely take decent pics to show on here.
However, for some reason I did photograph the cards for this article. The brief was to use pegs, both household and craft size, on card designs.

Here are the results.....


This one below made the main front cover image :-D
 





 
I really enjoyed making these cards! Plus the colour scheme is one of my favourites!
 
Also, I think in the same issue, I created these two cards using a Stampin' Up Stamp Set. Isn't that whale adorable?!?


 
Now, a few weeks back I was browsing Pinterest and I decided I would like to try out Art Journaling. I have visited a few Art shops, bought loads more wet mediums, spent an obscene amount on a good quality Art Journal, and stocked up on new masks and stamps....but I am still yet to have the time to sit down and have a play!
 
I am itching to get it all out and get messy...so fingers crossed I will have something art journally to show you next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!