Monday, July 29, 2013

Its been sooooo long!!

I know, I know, I've been awful at updating my blog lately! But this morning I have decided to finally have a bit of a catch up with some of the pieces I can show, mostly magazine work that has now been published.
 
I have split the bits to show you into a couple of posts, so check back in a couple of days for some more.
 
Firstly, I love getting the New Papers commissions from Scrapbook Magazine. It means I get to have a play with the newest paper lines out and create two layouts with each.
 
First up here is a couple of layouts made using Basic Grey Carte Postale...
 

 
Can you tell my boy loves the camera?
Second here is BoBunny Prairie Chic papers. I chose to do both a girly and masculine layout with these, to show their range.


 
Lastly for today, an apology!
This layout below was created as part of the Designer Gallery a few issues back. Unfortunately I didn't pay as much attention as I should have and there's an offence word printed on the book page I used. The book I tear my pages from is 'The Devil Wears Prada' and I don't remember any bad words in it when I read it, which is why I think I didn't check it over properly before using it. I am normally so careful, but this must have just been one of those days where I let my professionalism slip!!
So I am sorry if any of you spotted it and were offended, and I'm sure if you have the magazine and missed it, you'll be rushing to flick through and take a peek lol! (I know I would!)


2 comments:

Karen leonard said...

Some gorgeous layouts there Lou. I love how you do both boy/girl layouts for one line of papers, very clever.
I use a very old readers digest copy of " pride and prejudice" for my pages...no naughty words there...I hope!!

karen barker said...

Whoops with the naughty word, but as always fantastic layouts.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!