Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dusty Attic Frames

Hi Everyone!
Here is a layout I created using Dusty Attic Frames as a base for my design.
 
 
I painted the frames black using DA Acrylic paints and moved them around on my page until I was happy with the position of them. I chose one to hold my photo and printed a picture off in a size that would fit the frame.

 
The remaining four frames were backed with some patterned papers that I had already whitewashed and used a chicken wire mask and white paint on.

 
When all the frames were glued down into position on my page, I dripped some black ink using a pipette from under the bottom corner of the frames to look as if they were 'melting' and arranged loads of different flowers and vines around them.

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is stunning! Love the colours and the black and white!

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Gorgeous! The drip marks are fabulous and inspiring! TFS
~Deb~

katslittlepassion said...

wow!!! i love that!!! you are very talented :)

i'm your follower now!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!