Saturday, April 20, 2013

DA Morrocan ATC

Until I started designing for Dusty Attic, ATC's were something I had made very little of. In fact, the only few I had made had been for the DA challenges!

But part of my Design Team requirement is to create one ATC every month, along a particular theme, along with the rest of the team.

Now this theme I thought would be by far the hardest, but it turns out is was actually quite simple, since I was using some very decorative DA chippies, one product being the Morrocan Lamps from the January 2013 release.

So I googled 'Morrocan Theme' for inspiration and ended up creating this...

 
It is sooooo far away from anything I would usually make but I adore the warmth and richness of the colours! I also used new DA ATC Frames #4, and their Acrylic paints.

1 comments:

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

Gorgeous! Love the lamps. I'm not big on ATCs either but you nailed this one.
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!