Sunday, December 2, 2012

Scrapology December Challenge - Monochrome

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and that so e of you are getting in the festive spirit by putting those Xmas decorations up! 
I'm quickly posting again today, to show you a page I created as part of the Scrapology DEsign Team. The challenge for December is to use the theme Monotone, and a sketch inspired by a beautiful layout by Pam Thorburn. Pop on over to the Scrapology Blog for all the challenge details :-)


 A few quick details...I used a teal coloured patterned paper which I think was the reverse of a Basic Grey Aspen Frost paper. I played with my new Studio Calico star mask and texture paste, And spritzed lots of Prima Canvas Resist flowers and leaves with different teal and aqua coloured mists.
I used one of the Pink Paislee Photo Frames which coordinated perfectly, some of the Pink Paislee mistable ribbon and a single Prima white zipper piece.
Although the colours were all teals, I felt it needed some whites and blacks as contrasts to add depth. These were the ink splatters, crystal swirls, ribbon, zipper, texture paste and photo frame.




2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

such a beautiful creation in white and blue

House of Bears said...

Love this, I hardly ever use blues but really love to see them. I may have to try a blue page now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!