Monday, December 10, 2012

Prima December BAP

Hi All! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and are managing to avoid all the nasty winter bugs going around!
I'm just whizzing in today to show you a layout I created over the weekend. When DT work slows a bit I like to have a little play with some of the challenges online, and Prima's Build-a-Page is one that I always go to first. Of course because I love the sketches, but also because I have an abundance of Prima products that I need good reason for using, rather than just drooling over!
So here is the page I created. It didn't quite go as planned (when do they ever?) but I went on the theory that if I kept throwing more and more blooms on it, it would be ok!





The gorgeous metal keyhole 'thingy' was given to me by a friend Karen who I think had a 'saw this and thought of you' moment whilst browsing online...Thanks Karen! I had great fun embossing and inking it to give it the Patina look :-)


...and as if by magic the postie has just delivered a lovely box of more Prima goodies to play with! Guess what I'm doing for the rest of the day ;-)
 

2 comments:

elainec said...

Your layout is just divine , I love all of it. x

Sonia said...

Just gorgeous layout Lou,the photo is so sweet like the elements around,all so lovely^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!