Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook Dec LE Kit


Yesterday was the December reveal of Kits over at My Creative Scrapbook! I was lucky enough to get to wok with the gorgeous and pretty Limited Edition Kit again this month, showing you what can be created with it...
 


Besides three layouts I also made this simple, but very pretty wreath. The amount of flowers and vines you get in this kit is amazing!
 






 
Keep an eye on the My Creative Scrapbook Blog for inspiration and how-to's throughout the month :-)
 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful Lou, love the first layout especially! Xx

Sonia said...

I looked around your fantastic blog you are very very very talented,I have to learn from you^_^
Your layouts are fantastic and the others creations fabulous.
Big hug,
Sonia

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!