Sunday, November 18, 2012

Magazine Catch Up...

As some of you know, I design for The Scrapbook Magazine, and Suimply Cards and Papercrafts. And you may also know that I am rubbish at updating my blog with work I have done! So here is a quick catchup of some pieces that have been published recently...

Simply Cards & Papercrafts:

These cards were created as part of my 'Design Theory' series in the Magazine. I had to show how to use the Tone-on-Tone effect, plus accent colours.


Below are the cards I made for an article in the previous edition, still working with Design Theories, but looking at the 'Rule of Thirds/Threes'


The Scrapbook Magazine:

I am thrilled to have been able to create the Front Cover layout for this magazine for the past 4 articles! They are made with papers and a photo of the editors choice, using the free paper pack that is included with the magazine. These are two of the layouts that have been printed on the covers recently.


Also for this magazine I have been writing up articles. Here are a few layouts from recent publications...









So i think thats about all I have to share from the magazines for now...now I have to write up a post withsome online work ive been doing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!