Friday, October 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook...first DT work :)

I've sat on this for almost a month now, but I have been asked to join the DT over at My Creative Scrapbook! I am so excited to be working for this kit company...the products in their kits are right up my street!
So here are my first four projects I created using their Limited Edition Kit...



Keep an eye on their blog for a tutorial I wrote up on how I got the brickwork effect here :)


See all the flowers and gorgeous Websters Pages? Sooo me!

PLUS...if you pop over to the blog right now, there is a chance to win this gorgeous prize package! Good luck!

6 comments:

Fluffy said...

Wow you rocked that kit. Congrats on making the DT! Tx

Christals Creations said...

Well done Lou. Hope you are all well. Love to all of you. Xx

Laurence said...

Beautiful ! Congrats on this new DT !

Sue said...

They are all gorgeous!! Love the wall around the window-what a great idea!!

Shell said...

Hi Lou! Welcome to the team!! Ur designs with ur first MCS kit were gorgeous!! Look forward to getting to know u more & see more of ur work XX

Rachael Elliott said...

Totally stunning Lou!! I love what you have done with the kit, totally love that little clip board it is so cute xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!