Monday, September 24, 2012

For Maggie...

Here is a scrapbook page I did for my Brother and Sister-in-Law to frame. My niece, Maggie, turned Five the same day as my birthday, sept 14th and she also started school this month so I wanted to do this for them as a reminder of how grown up she is now, and how little she was in the future!

 I adore the style of Felicity Wilson, and took inspiration from some of her work.


My brother has it hung in his hallway already, for all to see as soon as they walk in...I am so glad they liked it!

5 comments:

Christals Creations said...

What's not to like. Glad you are well. Xx

Lynn said...

It's lovely Lou and I'm lucky enough to have watched you bring it to life. What a wonderful gift and I'm not surprised they love it.
Lynn x

Rachael Elliott said...

Stunning page Lou!

CHRISTMAS PIE CRAFTS said...

It is beautiful. Hope the first day at school went well.

Fluffy said...

Beautiful page and a great memory, they grow up so fast don't they? I adore Felicity's work and this is equally as gorgeous Tx

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!