Wednesday, September 5, 2012

CSI Case File #35

Now my holiday is over :-( and the kids are back to school. My son is now four and has started Full time school, so this is the first time in 4 years where I have had time at home, on my own the days that i don't work! So to fill the gaps, I am emersing myself into my scrapbooking, and since I had caught up with all my work befotre I went away, I now have a little time to scrap for myself :-D

So I have been playing with the CSI's recent case file, and I loved the colours of this one so much, I decided to create two layouts with it....

 Of course if I did one with one of my children, its only fair that I use a photo of the other child in the second!

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Lynn said...

beautiful LO's Lou. x

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!