Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Sketch Challenge Blog...

Have you seen it? From the magazine Scrap365 is the new Sketch Challenge Blog Sketchbook365!
I often use a sketch, or part of one to kick start my pages, so I love sketch challenges. Unfortunatly, I cannot actually enter the competition as I work at Papermaze, and it is them who is sponsoring this challenge, but that doesnt mean I cant have a play, right?!

So here it is. Scroll down to see the sketch.





And here is the sketch...Certainly not my usual style, but its nice to try something different for a change!

10 comments:

karen said...

stunning as usual. Love to see more of your work

Katy - Editor said...

Gorgeous layout, love the texture paste. Thank you for playing at Sketchbook365.

Ifa said...

Beautiful LO. I love that texture paste!

Brit Sviggum said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!!! Love everything about it!!!

Paula@Scrap365 said...

Great LO, love the use of the stencil over the envelope, thank you for playing along:)

Mrs C said...

WOW, its a real shame you can't enter cause this is my ave so far!!! well done...love all the elements and the envelope with the brickwork over it. all amazing. thanks for sharing, I am gonna pi nit to my pinterest if thats ok with you for inspiration later xxxx

Lousette said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the little details, especially the texture paste. I really need to try some of that!

Scrapbook Junkie said...

Oooh gorgeous layout Lou. I love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing. x

Riikka said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

Rumtruffle said...

Great LO thanks for sharing x

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!