Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blue Eyes...

Oh my I have totally fallen in love!! My fantastic, wonderful boss gave me a little gift yesterday...a pot of Martha Stewart Crafting Paste! Oh how I love her! I have been browsing online for it for a while so I am so glad to have finally put my hands on some! 
I dashed straight home to play and this is the layout I created.... 




You can only just see the brickwork effect where I used the paste, so I know now to plan more of my page before I slap it on...that way maybe i'll have more showing! I used mostly Authentique 'Genuine' papers to show off the blue in Graces eyes...(something else I have fallen for!) Tonight it is early to bed for the kids, and I am going to have a go at a sketch :) hopefully I will get to post the results soon!

3 comments:

Fluffy said...

I love these papers and I didn't know MS did the paste will have to add it to my shopping list! Tx

Sue said...

gorgeous - LOVE your LO's

Di Garling said...

Gorgeous layout Lou. Di xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!