Thursday, January 26, 2012

Take 2...

Just a quick post to show you how different two layouts can look from the same sketch. If you read the post below, you will see that I used a sketch from Scrap 365 to create my 'Your Eyes' layout. So here is my girly take on the same sketch...

...and this is the sketch that I used...
As you can see I changed the uniform grid of photos to a more decorative cluster of framed photos, and for the groups of embelishments I used blossoms and leaves. Lace around the edge provided a border to hold it all together. I left out the journaling as this is an element that I do not usually include anyway, and I thought it would make the page too crowded.

So its back to Papermaze tomorrow to try to get some more of these orders out, so I hope you all have a fab weekend x

2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous page Lou, so lovely to see your stunning pages again!

karen said...

georgeous layouts lou. Glad your back blogging and keep up the fab work x

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!