Tuesday, January 31, 2012

my sort of sketch...

Those of you who know me and my scrapbooking style, you will understand why I fell in love with the current sketch over at The Colour Room.

I didn't have any intention of using the colour pallette too, as I don't usually go for what I call 'Valentines colours' but as I started putting the page together, the hints of red and pink fit in nicely :)

So here is my take on both the sketch and colour pallette...


I lightly spritzed white cardstock with pink chalkboard glimmermist, which is a light, pale shade, then randomly stuck a mix of white Thickers under where the photo and embelishments would be. This emphasised the 'reading' theme.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Lou this came out gorgeous! I love it!

Rachael Elliott said...

Such a gorgeous page Lou! Loving the drips of mist and all the little details!

Carol said...

what a gorgeous page!

Natalie Jane said...

this is beautiful!!! :)
xox

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!