Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Beautiful Sun Angel...

Just a quick post again today, to show you my 3rd Zva project for last month. This one was created on a corrugated card background which I tore, layered up, inked and painted. It was very messy but lots of fun!

I used a large Zva flower cut in half to make it look as if there are two coming from behind the photo, along with a spritzed Zva rose.

I added the leaves to echo the green in the photo, and a crystal swirl. To balance the page I put my blue and crystal title in the opposite corner :)

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, and I look forward to sharing something else with you soon x

6 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous page Lou! Love how you have used the cardboard, looks fab :) xx

nerllybird said...

That's really pretty - great idea with the flower :D x

Gems said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the corrugated card xx

Sandra said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning!

Heather Jacob said...

wow I cant take my eyes off this one .. totally wowzer stuff ... hugz x

Scrapbooking Ideas said...

Impressive! You manage to make an ugly cardboard to a wonderful piece of art! Great job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!