Thursday, July 28, 2011

3rd day in a row...

yep, i have posted something now for the past three days...so be prepared now for a rather long break!!!

I am just quickly showing you this gift wrapping I made last night...after finding out I was able to visit my new niece the very day she was born, I rushed out to get a present, a card...and forgot the wrapping! So with half an hour before we were to leave, I had to put this together...



It was really simple, I just wrappped a whole sheet of 12"x12" round the gift, and used a second 6"x12" sheet of co-ordinating paper to fill in the gap down the centre. I added lace and a punched trim to the joining edges, a couple of paper doilys, one which I spritzed pink, and then to finish her name with some yummy Zva bling and a huge flower :)

I really must take the time to do more of these...with a co-ordinating card it makes a lovely personal touch!

3 comments:

Pammejo said...

So pretty, Congratulations on being a new "Auntie". TFS

v said...

Simple and gorgeous! I love this:)

~ Vanessa W

Scrapbooking Ideas said...

Adorable! I love the flower. Matching white and pink is cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!