Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quick catch up...

Hi all! Long time no blog...again!!

Well I have been dipping in and out of scrapping the past few weeks, but family issues, birthdays, plus the dreaded tummy bugs have made crafty times few and far between.

Plus, wat I have made can not be shown on here...yet!

Anyway, I can't do a blog post without some sort of photo, so here are a couple of sneek peeks of some LO's I have created for Imaginarium Designs..






Have you checked out Imaginarium Designs yet? Their chipboard is so beautiful, so intricatly cut, in the most gorgeous designs. For loads of inspiration, take a peek at their blog here.

I am hopefully getting to my craft table tonight (fingers crossed!) so I may have something to share again soon! X

3 comments:

Christals Creations said...

Hugs lovely. xx

Hannah said...

Ooh wow, those sneak peaks look gorgeous, can't wait to see the whole projects :)

knopkiniukai said...

You projects are gorgeous!!!
Love it!!!
cherubs

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!