Friday, May 6, 2011

scrap-what-ing???

Yep, that's how it feels at the moment. I have not only neglected my blog, but my craft table hasn't seen much more of me either lately! There are a few reasons for this...




1. The weather has been gorgeous and we are spending a

lot of time out making the most of it...




2. Most importantly, I have a lot of issues at home and with close

family which are preventing me from being able to concentrate...




3. My LSS where I work has been soooo busy,

I haven't even had time to browse and buy

the newer products coming in...




and 4. I have just had the kids off school for the best

part of three weeks, and they are not the most

understanding when it comes to 'mummy scraptime'!




oh, and 5. We also had a lovely week away...

just couldn't take all my stash with me,

but I did get loads of gorgeous photos to scrap!




So for now I shall just have to show you some of my Zva projects for April...









I fully intend on doing some scrapbooking tonight...or at least over the weekend, so I SHALL be back much sooner than next time...for tonight I am thinking mini-album with Bo-Bunny Gabrielle papers...we'll see!!!

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

I totally understand, I hope you manage to get some scrapping time soon :)

Christals Creations said...

Take care Lou. You'll have to pop over sometime or we can come to you. x

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!