Thursday, May 26, 2011

Feeling Blue...

The past few days I have been a bit poorly with a throat infection and all the horrible symptoms that came with it. So when I had a day off from work to recover, I thought sitting at my desk and scrapping might make me feel a bit better.

Needless to say, I wasn't feeling all that bright and cheery, so ended up doing this 'blue' layout!


I had the idea to make a page background purely from photos a while ago, but wasn't sure how to add decoration, until I saw this Zva vine...As the photos are all the same, it didn't matter that some were hidden by the embellishments.

Now I am almost fully recovered, hopefully my scrapping will take a cheerier note!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Great layout Lou,hope your feeling better
Janet x

My simple life said...

Hope you're feeling better love. great layout, love the flower

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!