Saturday, April 2, 2011

Finally, a page...

...after a few days away from blogging, I have finally sat down to type up some things. This is one of my Zva projects for March. I loved how the big red flower was similar to the one in the photo...
I used a mix of old and new papers...there is new basic grey, and echo park. I went for a black punched edging to add contrast.


Tomorrow I shall be posting another of my Zva projects, and begining of next week, I hope to show you the Mothers Day cards i made.


Enjoy your weekend x

4 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

That is beautiful!

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous page Lou!

Sandra said...

It's totally, totally stunning

Buzzard Girl said...

Stunning page. I am loving that it is so 3D. How on earth do you fit this in an album??

http://buzzardgirl2010.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!