Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wish it was always this easy...

You know those times when you muddle papers around for hours and you just don't seem to have the right ones for a particular photo? Well this was NOT one of those!
I started rummaging through my patterned paper box and this brown lined sheet was on top, seemingly, in the way! So I chucked it onto my desk and as my photo fell out of the printed it landed perfectly onto the paper...Voila! The rest was reasonably easy!

The photo is one I started scrapping last year, but the page just wasn't working for me. I put it away and tried to forget about it!

I just love this tape measure patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket, and could use it on almost every LO!

If I had more time I would have added some stitching, and I still might...

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

How clever! Just adorable1

Tanya Tahir said...

wow I love this page, Lou - it is just perfect in every way :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!