Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fly Girl!

Such a corny title but I couldn't think of anything else!

This LO was done very quickly when I had the sudden urge to scrap (yes, that happens often!) and I only had about an hour to spare...




The photo is not fantastic but needed scrapping as it was my daughters first plane ride.
I was inspired by this LO by the fantastic Nic Howard. Obviously mine is nowhere near the standard of hers!
I used a lot of older papers and embelishments, which I haven't done for a long time, In fact I haven't really mixed manufacturers much for a while...and it was very refreshing!

2 comments:

Kazy1 said...

Hey, I know you are a fast scrapbooker , but this is an amazing layout in 1 hour!! Love the colours and chip board details. Karen x

jacque4u2c said...

This layout is just stunning - I just love the chunky stacked look! So fantastic!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!