Monday, February 7, 2011

Color Room #44

I have been admiring the Color Room Pallettes for a while but have only just been able to get round to making a page using one!

The latest is this gorgeous Whitewashed palette...

Now the 'whitewashed' palettes basically mean the colours will be teamed with white, but they are not to be used with an of the other netural colours usually allowed, ie. black and kraft ~ i think!!!
So here is my page using photos of Oliver trying to blow bubbles at the recent wedding we went to...

I started off using the sketch, but got carried away! And in any case,. my handwriting is not neat enough to journal all the way down the edge, so this sort of thing will have to wait until I have my A3 printer (yeah, right!)


I did change the title because I wasn't happy with the first, and I had forgotten that I had some raw chipboard letters waiting to be painted!



I did a lot of inking and stamping to get the colours just right. The circles were stamped using a glue lid and the end of a hair roller!
Now I just can't wait to play aging with the next palette!

2 comments:

Lydell said...

I LOVE this one Lou! It is stunning!!!!

Hannah said...

Hi, I've just found your blog after following a post advertising your lovely blog candy. I love your scrapbooking, especially this page, it's stunning. I'm looking forward to following all of your lovely work. Thanks for sharing.
Hannah :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!