Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Boy Pages

If you know my style then you will know that I will usually opt for pretty flowers and bling on a page, whatever the subject! But during the last two crops I attended, I managed to create a couple of masculine pages to add to my albums...


This one holds my favorite photo of Oliver from a few professional ones we had done recently. He looks so grown up!


I added acents of orange and blue for contrast, and staples, stitching and twine added to the 'boyish' theme


This quote from a 7 Gypsies sticker sheet was very fitting and the perfect colour!



And more recently I made this quick page whilst at the January crop. I really am not 100% happy with it but the text sums Oliver up perfectly...




So this friday I have a family wedding to go to but hopefull after that I shall be able to get out in the garden and photograph a few more pages I have created recently. I also have some to share soon using the gorgeous new Je t'Adore line by Making Memories, which will also be up on the Papermaze Blog soon.

3 comments:

Kazy1 said...

Great BOY pages ! I love all the little details and especially like the way you used all your tiny alpha letter sticker...Fabulous ! Might have to pinch that idea!! Karen x

Sandra said...

Boy layouts are just stunning .. such great interest. Is that newspaper you've used under the photo???

Christals Creations said...

They are so perfect for Oliver. Looking so angelic in the picture when you know he's just waiting for his chance to go bed jumping. xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!