Thursday, December 9, 2010

Long time no blog!

But then what's different? I have been busy with family stuff, working and getting ready for xmas, so what little craft time I get seems to be totally devoted to Design Team stuff!

Still, here are a couple of bits I can show you...

Firstly, a page I have wanted to do for a while (about 18 months!) with lots of photos of Oliver from birth to a year old.


I am not thrilled about it, and the photos took forever to get ready for printing, and then cut out, but at least I now have them down on paper! The journaling talks about his likes and dislikes at this stage of his life which was really important for me to get down before I forgot the little things!

Secondly, a small xmas gift for Izabelles teacher...



In case you can't quite read it, it says 'Pens & Things' one side, and 'Mrs Waldron's' the other. Simple but pretty. I just covered two different sized tin cans (after washing them out!) and glued them together. *HINT* make sure you use some pliers to smooth the cutt top edge.No-one will appreciate sharp bits!

And I want to make something a bit more xmassy to go with it. Just saw this on Wendy McKee's Blog so might steal her fab idea!


My friend's birthday was yesterday (EEEK!!!) so I quickly made him a card today, but despite not having much time, I went a bit far with the envelope too!



And lastly, just a couple of very quick wedding acceptances I made. Both very similar but the recipients do not know each other so it doesn't matter!
I think that is me all caught up for now! Back soon with my first Zva pieces! X

2 comments:

Anna said...

I really like the layout of Oliver's first years...a fab idea! The pencil holder is a great idea as well..i never seem to have time for things like that. Looking forward to seeing your Zva projects too! Anna xx

Christals Creations said...

Fab stuff lady. . . I should have taken a pic of my effort wrapped it in time for xmas now. :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!