Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Update...

Normally within a post like this I would ramble about how I have still been scrapping but been too busy to post, along with a promise to blog more often. However...I have not really been scrapping much, and certainly very little for myself, so I thought I would update you on what I have actually been doing instead.

Well...


On the August Bank Holiday I held a stall at a local-ish craft fair. With the dismal weather, numbers were low but the feedback from those I did chat to was very encouraging.


Then in September I had my birthday. We had a lovely weekend to ourselves, topped off with a great night out.

At the end of September I had to surrender my position on the Sarah's Cards DT. This was sad but it is because I am now working for Papermaze in their shop...Yippee! I have worked two days so far and am loving it!




This last weekend we went away to Surrey for a birthday meal in a hotel. We had a lovely time but unfortunatly Oliver decided to wake up in the night and walk into a wardrobe,resulting in a rather large gash above his eye and half a day trying to get a doctor to see him! :(


Finally, at the end of November I shall be teaching at an all day crop/scrapbooking day in Henley, Suffolk called 'The Big Event'. It promises to be a good day with many other classes, shops,refreshments and a kit to buy which the classes are based around. If you are local enough, then check out all the details here http://www.yourcreations-event.blogspot.com/


I have a few pages I have finished lately but I have not gotten around to photographing them. The weather doesn't really make me want to go out there with my precious paper pages and camera anyway!

So along with:

  • Ear infections
  • Tooth Extractions
  • Car puntures
  • Grandad in hospital
  • Three friends having babies
  • Bathroom tiling
  • Dress making
  • Childminder hunting
  • Parent's evenings
  • Computer/internet problems
  • Fence erecting
  • Water coming through ceiling

it really has been quite an eventful few weeks!

3 comments:

Kazy1 said...

So glad to see you back in Blogland, and happy that you love your new job! karen x

Sandra said...

You've been a busy, busy girly. Glad you're enjoying your new job, and love the photos of you and your family. And as always ... BEST OF LUCK with the business. Just keep doing the fairs, like everything it takes time.

Jessica said...

Wow you have been busy! Love the pics of the family and happy belated birthday!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!