Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi all! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

I am so excited to have been anounced as Papermaze's new DT member this week. Obviously I knew about it before then, but still, to see it up on the blog is fab!

I gave you all a sneek peek of this LO, which was my very first as a DT member.

I used the new Lost and Found Papers from My Minds Eye...absolutley gorgeous! They totally suit my scrapping style! Pop over to the Papermaze Blog for close-up details of this one, and loads more gorgeousdesigns from the rest of the DT!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations and a truly stunning layout :-)

Anna said...

Love this so much Lou! x

Fluffy said...

Congratulations it's easy to see why they "need" you! Absolutely fabby LO
Hugs
Tracee

Sadie green said...

ah thats fab news x hope you going to do some crop kits your pages are sooooooooo lovely! x

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!