Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'll be back...

No, I am not a terminator fan, unlike my husband, but I just wanted to explain my recent absence! I am redecorating my bedroom, PLUS getting a new craft space in the corner. We have been to Ikea, painted the walls...and when it is all completed, I shall be posting pictures. Of course, all my scrapping stuff is packed away at the moment, :( and my computer has only been plugged in to deal with an urgent email!
I am also trying to organise my childrens big birthday party for this weeked, and both their birthdays coming up in the next week - phew!
So fingers crossed, I shall be back by the end of the week with some photos of my spangly new scraproom (oh, and the rest of the bedroom!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!