Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sneek peek!

It's Back! I was absolutley gutted when Scrapbook Inspirations announced they would not be publishing any longer at the end of last year, but finally, the fab mag is returning and is bigger and better than ever!!
....and I finally have permission to give you a sneek peek of my LO that was published in 'Scrapbook Inspirations Ideas Book' which finally hit the shelves yesterday!

Ok, so these sneek peeks are not the best, as I didn't think to take any close-up shots before sending the page off, but you get the idea!




You can buy the book in WHSmiths, Sainsburys, and some newsagents, or click below with details of how to order it direct.


...and keep your eye out for more from SI in the Summer! ;)

3 comments:

Emma said...

Great sneek peek! Looking forward to seeing it in full

Anesha said...

Congratulations. Anesha

Sandra said...

ooohh how exciting. I'll be looking out for the magazine, I can't wait to see your layout in all its full glory :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!