Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hate my sewing machine!

Although I was going to do a very rough, less-than-perfect stitch on this page, I could have done with the sewing machine actually working a little bit. i think it didn't like going through the felt, but it kept missing stitches completely!

Anyhoos, after half an hour of frustrated stitching, I finished these material panels to be able to complete this page...



I also finally used the Cosmo Cricket dial, which I have had in my stash for a very long time. I always thought it would be too ig to use all of it on one LO but I have just proved my self wrong!

Do you think I still like doing the altered edges? I am also loving embellies overlapping the edge of the page too.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

oohh I just love it - Each time I see another one of your layouts I love it more than the last, how do you do it. I'm with you on the overlapping edges, I think they look really great.

Anesha said...

Wonderful layout, love how you used such different materials together. Anesha

Rachel said...

super stunning love it!

Sarah Lou said...

I never would have guessed that this delightful layout caused so many problems! I adore all teh dimension on teh layout. just scrumptous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!