Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Big Smiles!

Over on the My Minds Eye Blog, there is a challenge up to use, firstly, and obviously, MME products, plus a sketch, plus a song as inspiration.
Now, I have to admit that I do not know the song, but I did use some of the lyrics for my title, and a subtitle.

I took a frame, and spritzed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist around it, then also cut around the shape. This added a bit more interest to the backing sheet. To highlight the frame shape, I also stitched around it. This type of stitch echoed that of the MME stickers on the page.




4 comments:

Sandra said...

I really do feel like I say the same thing to you all the time, so I'm so sorry, but my goodness what an amazing layout - it's just wonderful.

Emma said...

very cute! Love the little owl in the tree and its a great set of photos.

You asked how I get clear shots of my LO's (do I? lol) I just stand over them and try to get a square straight shot and then in Picasa I crop just inside the lines of the LO and then alter the colours etc so it looks as much like it does in real life! Wish I had a better answer sorry!

Gretchen said...

beautiful layout Lou! thanks for playing along!

Samantha T. said...

Great take on the sketch! Love all the little details.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!