Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ooooh...goodie goodie!!!

Look what I received in the post today! A big box FULL of scrapping goodies! This was my prize from Scrapbook Magazine for being a Runner-up in their 'Scrapbooker of the Year' competition.

Fortunatly, (and suprisingly) there is nothing in the box that I already have (well, not anything that I wouldn't want more of anyway!)
I got loads of Stix 2 stuff, never will I be shopping for adhesives again! Plus a whole collection of Bo-Bunny papers...yummy!

But my fave few bits were definatly these Bo-Bunny Brads:


American Crafts Thickers:



...these American Crafts Brads:


Bo-Bunny Papers and die-cuts:

and these Making Memories stamps...how cool is that ink splat one?!

Sorry to be bragging about all this, but I was so excited that I had to share, at least with people who could see the attraction! TFL X

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Brag away LOL ... I tell you, I'd be shouting from the rooftops if it were me. How yummy is all that stash. And well done you on being runner-up. Doesn't surprise me at all - you're very very very talented.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!