Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas Teachers...

With school holidays starting at the end of this week, I thought I had better get into gear and make Izabelle's teacher a christmas gift...and fast!

I bought a Post-It note pad, a small 2010 diary and a jotter pad and managed to make this file for her, complete with a matching pen!


I used a large sheet of thin chipboard for the file, and it only took me an hour to get the template right! Phew...

I found a suitable pen first, then chose my papers so that they would all co-ordinate.


I love it, and want to keep it, but Izabelle is so looking forward to handing her gift to her teacher tomorrow!


Now the thought had just come to me...what about the teachers assistant...?

1 comments:

laterg8r said...

that is a wonderful idea - i'd wanna keep it too LOL :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!