Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here's mine!

Looking through my blogger reading list, there are so many pics of the snow that the UK has just been hit with...so I thought I would join in!




Oliver just enjoyed hitting the snow off of bushes...it is his first real play in snow!

Whilst Izabelle wanted to make snow angels, but didn't want to get a wet head...so air angels it was!!!



This is the view from out the front of my house...(if you can squeeze through the row of trees!)




As you can see we really did have 6 inches, but the kids soon saw to making it all look like a sloshy mess!

And this is my end of the close, our ice rink, where I have spent many a swear word trying to get a grip in the car, and slidding all over the place!

Hope all in the UK are enjoying the last of it!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!! XXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!