Sunday, November 22, 2009

Crop results!

Well yesterday I spent the whole day at my first ever crop...and loved it! I ate all the cake and choccys I could possible fit in, and really enjoyed a little bit of time with no kiddies. Everyone was really friendly, and I managed to get loads done. Here are two of my pages I completed...


I actually made three, but my camera didn't want to take a decent pic of the third one indoors, and then I got home, and spend the evening making another page! Just cant get enough! I shall post the other two pages soon. Hope evryone had a good week end! X

3 comments:

Jessica said...

fabulous work Lou!!

kazy1 said...

Crickey! I don't think I've ever got that much done in 1 crop!! Way too much chatting.....really glad you enjoyed the day.

Rachael said...

Love your layouts!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!