Sunday, October 25, 2009

SOLl update!

Oh dear! With all thats been going on, I totally forgot to show you all my latest page for the Scrapping Out Loud DT!
Last Tuesday, the challenge was to use some sort of Time related piece on a scrapbook page.
I chose to make this LO about my grandparents, using a very old picture from when they were first together.



There is just still time to take part in this challenge, and join us next Tuesday for a Blog Hop! It will be great fun, and a chance to discover the other DT members Blogs and work!
There is loads more pages I am dying to show you but these have to be saved for DT reveals....so keep an eye out for those here in the next few weeks X

1 comments:

laterg8r said...

gorgeous vintage LO :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...it really is appreciated!